Thursday, February 28, 2008

Could this become a song...?

Live this moment / As long as it lasts

Don't try to clutch me in your dainty little fists
For I am time and I flow like water

Don't fret about what tomorrow holds
For today you are holding his hand

Don't ask me for promises that end with 'forever'
A moment of togetherness is all I can offer

Don't be alarmed if your heart bleeds
For that is the proof that is not made of rock

Don't pin me foolishly to your bosom
It is just tonight that I can bring love to you


I am just a moment, I will thence pass
So, live it as long as it lasts...

Vidwata

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I m really moved by it...A good one!!

Anonymous said...

Good good!! I needed that one ;-)

entropicbeauty said...

awesum 2 say the least..keep it up.. :-)

SUSANT said...

Nice and true..as always!..

sorry for using your link without prior permission. I hope you don't mind. But I have been a fan of your writing since long

BTW, How is Linus?