Sunday, August 28, 2005

We are open!

It has been long since I wrote something. Well, last night when I was about to fall asleep, I wondered if it were possible that thoughts that ran wild in my mind could be translated into words digitally, such that when I woke up I would find a nice mess of a story, which I would gleefully edit.

However this is not to be. I read it somewhere that like a shopkeeper must open his shop daily and wait for his customers, a writer must sit down and muse while waiting for words that would come out to become stories. So, let me open my shop!

Well, since I suffer from a disease called unpunctuality, I wonder how regularly will I be opening this shop of mine. But as they say there is lots of power in motivation, I hope Annie’s frequent inspirational notes and Melanese’s bickering will keep this business an ongoing concern.

So, let me take an oath, that next time I read a book as stirring as ‘Tin Ghumti” (by BP Koirala), watch a movie as engaging as ‘Monalisa Smile’ (starring Julia Roberts) or draw out philosophical meanings while attending MIS or TQM lectures I will share my musings with you.

KIT and Keep reading, the shop is going to stay open now!

No comments: