Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Gone with the wind

Kathmandu I am gone I am gone
Kathmandu I will see you again!


Hello,

I am off for a while... Off to another world. Finally, finally, finally... finally vid is getting married... finally she has found the one she was looking for... finally Kathmandu to Kolkata comes true.

Enough of sentimental talks.... I will be back (with hopefully new and better blogs) soon. For now its at least vacation till March!

Meanwhile... keep blogging, keep reading, keep going to work, keep squabbling with kid brothers, and and and have fun...

Love,

Vidwata Bahety
Vidwata Mohta
Vidwata Bahety Mohta

(which one sounds better??)

2 comments:

Milan said...

Vid: "From now it's vacation till end of March"

Vid, vacation is an understatement! An american would have said- it's a freakin' Honeymoon, for christ's sakes. Geez!!!

So nnn-joie... while it lasts (the honeymoon, i meant, of course!)

Anonymous said...

d 3 wurdz sound kool !!!