Friday, June 16, 2006

KTM to Kolkata

Well well well, I know I am not even writing in full sentences. Hmm, not that half a sentence isn't trendy enough, however for a better understanding one would appreciate a well constructed sentence. So here I am, with few best sentences I heard today:

Oh Shit!
Damn!
Cut the crap!!!
Whats the full form of SOB...

(he he he.... does swearing qualify as sentence in the first place????)

My elder sister hates profanity of any kind. Well, I can't even say bloody infront of her, without her disapproving glance sweeping me up and down... Moreso, she is amazed that I would call my best friend names out of sheer love...

(hmmm... i must be talking utter nonsense... it is late night, am half asleep, just did my packing, am flying to kolkata tomorrow... so bidding a bye again... to this room, to this dimly lit room at this time of night... to everything that has been a part of me in growing up..... and there i go to embrace a life that awaits me....!! till then c ya, take care...and have fun growing up!!!!!!!!!!!)

More is less, when it comes to words and sentences or well, swear words... And well, in case there is anything interesting, will be back with a bang...Until then, the writer's block continues.

No comments: