Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Words

Words!!!


Hmmm... I wonder what should I speak.

Speak about the humming of the airconditioner or the beep from my cell phone which announces that a new message has been received?

It's amazing that I am at loss of words. These days I often stare at my machine and wonder what next words to write. Words don't come easy any more. It's like they aren't friends with me any more. It's like we have had a fight, the words and me.

Hmmm... well if there were a way out, any chance that I could ask them to come back to me... Well well well thats when the wise men tell me, try try try..... and I remember one of my very early posts, which read... I will open the shop every day, whether or not the customer come... so I renew my pledge to sit down to write everyday, when spring isnt far away , why will the words be...

So, till tomorrow

Vid

No comments: