Saturday, May 23, 2009

I want to be a ...

how would life be, if I were a log! Hmm... I would lie the whole day in bright sun. I wouldn't care if the air conditioner were on or not... I would not sweat!!

If I were a log, I wouldn't fall in love. A log afterl all is a fallen tree! How could that which is already fallen still fall further!!!

Sometimes the devil pokes out its head. My lazy mind doesn't even bother to shoo it away. I ask him, what is it that you want. Mischief!, he says with a gleam in his eyes.

What if I transport you back in time, when you were still young and fancied falling in love? The devil asks.

I look at him unfazed. With time definition of love has changed, dear devil (no resemblance with IPL's dare devils, mind you!). What once kept me preoccupied has become a different philosophy. If I go back to the time, I see a young reckless driver, talking to an illusive lover while driving her car alone.... With the fast change in time, I see the driver in me has disappeared. I avoid driving. I do not enjoy it anymore. Is there any correlation between driving and being in love? Or any covariance..hee hee

Glossary:
std deviation of x X standar deviation of y X correlation xy= Covariance

No comments: