Friday, January 20, 2006

Random Thoughts on Friday Night

Warm milk, throbbing ear, silent night and random thoughts...

Cell phone

On Thursday: I get discount on cell battery because the cell phone network isn't working .
On Friday : I put my cell phone for charging --> Though cell phone network has been jammed for two days in a row, it has nicer uses as an alarm clock, reminder and reading old smses.


Milk

Warm milk every night, on my computer table. I drink it sip by sip, careful now in order to prevent, 'milk spill' on my keyboard.
Some people don't drink milk. Linus doesn't. Mumma says, everyone drinks milk here, with a menacing grin (beware Linus).


Writing
I realize I am becoming an editor of some sorts. I censor my own work these days. I fear being interepreted and misinterpreted. I write and then I hit the backspace key. Makes me wonder who am I fearing. My intention to write is simple, I write because I want to. Why does my intent try to accomodate people who will read what I write. Why do I bother how they would interpret things? Hmm... well then I should promise you another post on, 'Perhaps God has a bad handwriting'. In the last post, I left at an ambiguous point, God's handwriting. I was careful not to write more, and not to write less. Not more, for fear that people would try to read in between lines, and not less because then the whole purpose of writing would be defeated. So, on Friday night, I give my self this freedom of expression... lets see what I end up writing.

Smoke
Kathmandu was relatively smoke free today. As in, with curfew on, the automobiles kept twiddling their thumbs in their respective garages. Smoke, makes me think of differnt kinds of smokes"
Black smoke spewed out by a huge Swaraj Majda bus
Thick smoke rising up when they burn tyres on the streets as a gesture of protest and demonstration
White circling smoke coming out of Marlboro Light

Ear ache

I have a throbbing ear ache...

Sleep

I can sleep for more than 1o hours in winters...

breakfast
I am going to make Poha for breakfast tomoro on mumma's demand.

Shopping
Used to be a pleasure activity ... now is work ( i am unemployed and getting married!! )

Books:
TO read.... the list is never ending.......

Next turning point
15th Feb!

So far so good... Time to read something and then off to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its getting boring...coming to the same post .... ever and again...again and ever...

Vidwata said...

is the anonymous you annie :))

he he ... caught you there.

now now dont worry..new posts are abound.... until i disapear after a week :)

so long... have fun..

kit
vid