Wednesday, November 29, 2006

On the bad poetry

Must I apologise!

Well, there might be a sudden downpour, so Linus carried umbrella to his office. When you cannot trust nature (it was sunny yesterday afternoon), what makes you trust me?

Well, if Annie becomes a poet, can I remain far behind!!! (she send me such a sweet poetry in the course of answering my mail...) I cannot but paste an excerpt from her creation:

Transy curtains, fog covered mountains you say,
The balcony, white chairs and sky beyond…
Feels really nice to hear from places away…
of tranquility, beauty and tantum spray!


How beautifully she captures my sore throat, how seamlessly she makes the tantum spray I use 6 times a day a part of the lovely backdrop that I mail her about....

She and her humor, she could almost have been cruel, but thanks to her pathetic poems, she is just cute and funny...

She even writes for some pathetic poetry site I assume. But as in the comic serial I watch these days, one should never Assume, because when u assume, u make an ASS out of U AND me...

Anycase, Annie's writings have enthused the poet in me, now I don't have romantic juices flowing that I can write of love songs that I once would have written... So I am taking to writing crappy prose, a different philosophy all together, I may assume.... errr... I may understand!!

So, my friends, this is the reason for the two stray poetries (do they qualify to be called poems after all), on the blog....and this my friends might give way to more....

Must I appologise...?

No comments: