Thursday, May 10, 2007

Oscar Wilde's Quote

Oscar Wilde said: "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood."

Hmm, I stumbled on this quote today and then I had to have it on my blog. Oscar Wilde's quotes have a WOW factor! Well, had I still been in those mushy teen years, I would have by now turned on Bryan Adams and taken a flight in dreams to meet the Mr. Dream. But heck, I have grown up!

Sometimes I miss the teenage relapse that occurs until the bulb lights up!! 'Teenage relapse' thats some phrase with some WOW factor perhaps. I am not sure but I think this is an original phrase. I do not know if I copied it from someone. But I know I have used it so many times now... Like when I just crossed 19 (or should I say had turned 20 ;) ) and then the years since then, a sudden craving for bungee jumping, or refusing to obey parental curfews, or refusing to acknowledge the parental lectures, or lets face it a huge crush, I collectively termed them 'teenage relapse'.

I roll in my tongue to check if my wisdom tooth has actually surfaced and smile. Was it all really teenage relapse or was it a woman growing up? I am still wondering. Hmm, some men are intelligent. I found one intelligent guy, he exactly does as Wilde suggests. No effort to understand. None at all. You know what he does!

However, not all men are intelligent. I mean they might be seemingly but they still need to read what Wilde says!

:)

Well, you might choose to disagree. But I know even that will not make you drop a comment in here. Hmm, so my dear readers, just for the heck of it or rather for Wilde do jot in your thoughts 'aise hee'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good quoting.
trying reading him smtime...The Picture of Dorian Gray...it's classic!

http://www.oscarwildecollection.com/