Monday, September 01, 2008

Abandoned

This blog has been abandoned or so it seems. A friend of mine, rather a colleague of my hubby and an erstwhile neighbour of mine had once commented that a 'majestic' marriage has made me quite unimaginative. Hmm, even if I don't disagree, I am forever reminded of these words.

Why should something/some event make you unimaginative, I ponder. In the background I hear Linus yawn twice. He must be glad that I seldom post my silly thoughts in the blog. Good for him, he doesnt have to track it any longer. He must have forgotton that I write altogether. Well, I myself had.....almost!!

There are few faithful friends (gee, I know you visit once in a while) who just come in to check upon the good old vid. Blogs, you see are an excellent networking tool, better than orkut atleast. Here you would know what your buddy is up to... a silly poem on yawns or an interesting love story...

Hmm, should I make a promise about writing. I guess I should apologise first. Really?? Well, not really. But lets try and make Vid's corner a once in a week affair.

What say? any readers!! (any takers!!!)

Till then,

ciao

vid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Readers?

Ya sure!! :-)