Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Peek a boo!

caught you, didn't I! Now, don't lie that you expected me around here. This corner has been neglected ...err deserted to be precise. I actually feel quite foreign around here! Anyways...the girl with too many exclamation marks is back here again... Now don't snigger on the 'girl' part!


So howz life been dude? Yeah, I know we are all growing up...but the best way to be a child again is to have one around you... And then you coo around the home...and sing song while you take the lil one out on a walk... from muttering to oneself on the street to singing rhymes....

She is sleeping now... I wonder if she dreams... What does she dream of... Mommy picking her up on her shoulders and playing 'chini kee bori!' or up in Pa's arms as he sprints through our little hall. Or may be Dadima showing her flowers...

My cousin had come over recently and she said she'd love to be M's age... M is so cool, she chirped. M is up... catch you again..

With love,

VidE

No comments: