Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Restart

My machine is now 5 years old... It seems like honeymoon is over... may be not yet. S bought a brand new battery for our 5 yr old companion of HP descent. HP Pavilion dv 4000 has proudly sat on my desk till M came into our lives. Since then I folded it and put it away in a dark corner. But I guess it is time to restart!

So, I now have a cleaner machine (thanks to the guy who serviced my machine) and well it is again a pleasure to thumb my fingers through the keypad and generate some literary piece ;)

Hmm... lets go the list way...one of my old time favorites...

#1. Downloading microsoft security essential
#2. Listening flute... Niladri Kumar
#3. Going out for movie...Nobody killed Jessica...
#4. Want to write mails again
#5. Want to make a crazy set of pals again and laugh my head off...

Thats all for now....

With lots of musical notes

Vid

3 comments:

SUSANT said...

Was eagerly waiting for your "restart".

Sincerely n faithfully
Your fan :)

sunmohta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zany said...

awaiting patiently...