Saturday, May 13, 2006

Little things

How not to spend a weekend:

Wake up late and laze around whole day. Why? There are better things to do... Like get a haircut, get a pedicure, meet your Aunt ! He he he, actually I did all 3 of them today. I even signed up for fitness program. Will join my gym starting Monday.


How not to panic when you forget the way:

Road sense is bestowed on lucky few. So, it is okay if you are unlucky like me. My mom tells me, keep walking with a no nonsense gait, get into a shop and ask the shopkeeper for directions. If nothing is happening, get into a food joint, call home, she will come pick u up. So given this assurance, the damsel in distress gathers courage and traverses the path of the city of joy with much abandon.

How not to greet your old pal:

Say a nice hi.... oh oh oh .....don't miss the opportunity to slap him on his back...and say abbey, kaha kho gaye, shaadi kyaa hueee, tum toh bas biwi ke ho gaye.... whatever... it is an original line, and i am gonna save it for some good guy .... hmmm that reminds me... i havent seen a guy.. literally , -my hero is away...and i know of no elligible dates....- in Kolkata. and my sister plans to ruin all my opportunities tomorow, as she says... i dont care what you wear as long as you dont forget mangalsutra!!

By the way, I am going swimming and later for a movie.... So, well let me have fun...while the sun doesn't shine too brightly and it doesn't rain either....

No comments: