Sunday, May 14, 2006

Passing by

Well I excel in sarcasm they tell me some time... i would have been flattered had they also told me sarcasm of which genre... as in pleasant or unpleasant ....(and i didn't know sarcasm had genres... just invented this one!)

Now let me try my hand at sarcasm, wit and the little sense of humor i have.


* My pal sent me back the book he had borrowed. He is a very sensitive person. To everything that comes his way, he will keep it like it were his. So it is strange that in just two remindings he actually sent me the book back. Yes, the book doesn't look mine any longer. Like I told you, his love and ownership is all over the book. Only it looks yellow and smells of oil, when its on books!

*It was awesome, to a lesser degree. Like good is to better, it was some awe, and could have been better awe.. whatever, let me tell you what and where it was. At wild and wet - water park. We had loads of fun. We enjoyed the water rides, and floating on the simulated ocean. So could have the insects floating with abandon. Pity they just could not live up to it!

*Living away from your spouse must make you feel empty somewhere deep down. Because you now must be used to everything empty (read unoccupied), like the loo, the newspaper and your favorite seat infront of the tv.

* Thriller movies are great way of attracting attention. There are always smart asses who are eager to spill the beans. While you watch 36 China Town, just announce that you know who the murderer is. Well who said people don't pay attention to you!

*More later... much later!!!

No comments: