Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tring tring

Ok...so this another one in quick succession...

Sri called up... What an appropriate timing. I was literally all over myself... With all my thoughts translating into words, competing with one other to come out first. and as hard as I tried to be rational and coherent, I told Sri that all the things I wanted to share were equally important and did not come in any sequence per se. So... when I sounded a little understandable I read out the first para of my blog to her. She was glad , I guess.

I feel it wonderful that Sri does not read my blogs. I told her so. And she said, she might some day.. You know with me sitting by her side or just like that... And then she said its much more fun to be with me than to be reading about what I am writing..

Suddenly it reminds me of you. You know that I know that you read me! Is it bletter this way. Or did you ever think like Sri? Did you ever think that being with me would be more fun than just reading me? huh?

Well, it was nice to hear what Sri had to talk about. She remembered how we had run through the Park Street like little children. Oblivion of the traffic and the people passing by. It was great... some moments in life... :)

I thougth of Annie today. I was telling R, how impulsive i used to be. I recalled our Godawari trip. Annie and me drove down all the way just like that. Trekked up the little hill and lay down... The blue sky seemed a little closer than usual... I dont quite remember much but the greenery and the trees... and just lying down...

Hmm... I feel like my old self.. Do we change really? I tell them I have mellowed down.. Does that mean that I have grown boring???? I wonder... Hmmm... it reflects somewhere in the posts that I write, I guess... The reader is looking for something quirky...something crazy... or so I think..

It is good that you who read me, know me through my words and people who know me up close know me as me...as the girl with a hint of kohl in her eyes...and pretty smile ;)

cheers to the lovely night..

vid

No comments: