Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Finding my feet

It takes a while, but bit by bit we will find our feet!

Wow! Looks like Vid's first quote! Bravo...


M is learning to put one foot ahead and bring on the other one next. I am wondering what should I write today. We are both trying to find our feet. I have an email from a company that wants to sample my writing. 3 latest pieces, they are asking for. Since, I am not really keen on passing on my work that is more than 5 years old, I thought why not begin to write. And I have a blog. And I have few readers. And a follower: Susant ;). And annoy_nemous Annie :P (caught u, dint I).

Well well well... if I write a book... and I intend to... I will thank dad for dreaming it up for me... I am his JK Rowling, I will also thank Annie for being so interested in pushing me to write whenever she finds time to connect with me and of course LinuS for being who he is and letting me be who I am. It is an altogether different thing that I have changed quite a bit. Do people change really? I think I have matured in such a lovely manner- Mum of M, cooking albeit sometimes for LinuS and being content (huh?). This is going to be tested when I am with my siblings... Will we still fight? What do you think? :D

In some way I have made my life a doll's house. Doll's House is an intriguing play that I read few years ago. But it remains with me in bits and pieces. A woman has so many roles to play. Being married is one big transition from being yourself to being ? what? I don't know. But I think after sometime one finds her feet again. I know I like dolling myself up if that is what you will call it. But now I am quite sure of my choices... Psst... I still do not know how to put on a make up! :D

Hmm... we went for a morning walk today. I like being with LinuS. It was nice when he held my hand while crossing the road on the way to the park. Well, you are definitely no more in that heart fluttering phase but the touch brings on a big smile and a glow.

So, do not expect love stories. I know Milan and Annie will not stop thanking God for this :P. And no more past reminisces either of a romantic girl falling in love and getting over. But well can you really write without a love element, Vid?

(Post Script: LinuS pointed out that I have been mentioning him as S... I am your LinuS, he reminded cheekily. And I promptly made the changes... hence the capital S in LinuS. But I like this better now... !)

No comments: