Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Basket ball, shopping and eating out

Dribble, dribble and shoot

It was after ages or so it seemed, when I dribbled that ball. Voila! There it was , a basket. Running around with the ball was just too liberating. There were no more strings attached, if you understand what it means. It was like becoming Vid again. The only thing was I was too excited and wasted too much of energy rather than playing tactfully. I lost. But did I? I actually FOUND! I found Vid again :)

There is this guy called Jai (Joy in Bengali) who is the coach. He said I play extremely well, at least in comparision :P

Shopping and eating out

I went out shopping today. Alone! I pleaded with S to come along. Bribed him with a lunch at our favorite South Indian eatery. But he turned me down. Well, the dude was working from home. So there can be no far away lunches. So, I went on my on. I never knew Pantaloons housed infant section too. Now a mom of a Lil One, I climbed the stairs and checked out the infant section. After spending some good time I was ready with 4 dresses for P. Then I went down stairs and picked an offwhite Patiala and a royal blue Kurta for myself. Indulgence.... wait more is coming. Then I crossed the road and went to my favorite eatery and had Idli, vada and Dosa. Oh, Yes!!!! Saw 6 youngsters sitting on a table infront of mine. Was smiling... got reminded of my own college days and our hang outs ... Then I thought M would be one day a young girl and then it would be her and her friends ... And I sipped my filter coffee merrily... Missed S terribly...

Hmmm... Vid's day out... Loved it. I want to be me again. I want to be me again. I want to be me again.

Is this a paradox or a philosophy gone beserk?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

missed the take away for S..was lovely!