Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stereotyped

Linus tells me I must write something that is completely non mushy, unless I am to be stereotyped as you  know what - a diehard romantic. So let me try a shot at something different tonight.

I close my eyes, a cup of cappuccino that I had yesterday at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf fills my senses. It would again grow up into some romantic prose, or so I think and open my eyes again. But here I must interrupt to tell you that I quite enjoyed my own company over the wonderful cappuccino with cinnamon and mocha. I realize that it is not solitude that is difficult, it is the secret hope of togetherness that you nurture which brings the pain. So, if you forget about someone else and give yourself a treat, it turns out to be lovely. I have now begun to enjoy shopping alone (solitary shopping should work well with women and importantly with their spouses). However, since I never was a shopper per se, I have had to deal with several instances of returning the merchandise this time.

Should I write about how the returning an item after purchase goes? I recently returned two pairs of foot wear, (one at a time), a night wear, M's dresses (those for size issues), a tunic from a boutique (whose owner was very  rude because I  asked  for  refund since  she  gave me a defective piece). It makes me think if I had been shopping at an astrologically wrong time. So, may be my next post can be about   the adventures of the Solo Shopper! And definitely a review on all the customer services.

Goodnight.

No comments: