Thursday, February 02, 2012

why don't you comment, if you read :)

I have been reading a few of my own posts. Those that had a comment or two. It is so good to get a response. I think an artist thrives on it. So, I am in mood- why those comments were written years ago, you might point out. But well, they have lifted my spirits. And you know, who knows who might drop in today to read me :)

I sit and smile as my fingers dance all over the keyboard. Its fascinating how well these fingers run in sync with my thoughts. I should dedicate my book, when i happen to write one to these beautiful fingers :)

Ofcourse there are lot of people who egg me to write... DAD and LINUs... they pester me :) and guess what they hardly read my blog. Hmm, I have mostly  anonymous readers.  Let me write about anonymity? Kidding :)


where should i dig my words from?
from the land where i roam in my dreams?
or should i dig myself up
to find a poetry?


I recently  read an ad about a gold plated rose. A perfect gift for coming V day, the ad said. I wouldn't buy one , I know... It has no material use, you see! Does that mean I am not romantic? I am analysing myself after ages. Is it fun to analyze? It is rigorous though.

I have got a very pretty hair cut... It cost me a bomb :) 700 bucks for a  cut, especially when you are a writer still in coccoon....well... i am not just going to be a writer... whats my dream now...


Neeta Ambani....the socialite
Rekha....the sensuous
Vidwata...the witty, charming writer :)


No comments: