Tuesday, December 13, 2005

In My Dreams..

Little Boy

Often in our dreams, we go to far away places, meet different people, make different bonds, and then come back to our cosy beds when it is morning.Last night I met a little boy,
I made friends with him instantly. It was a super dream...


Let me tell you about this little boy:

Naughty eyes
Playful ways
His smile so sweet
On hislovely face


He skipped along
He sang a song
We went on a pleasant ride
With me standing by his side.

Then, we had a little fight
He was wrong or was I right?
In a while we were back being friends
Smiling together and holding hands.


In a small while, I had to leave
He gave a peck on my cheek
I wanted to hug him tight
Say goodbye and stay alright...



*******************************************

It was a nice dream. But when I woke up, I felt sad. I had left the little boy, who had made friends with me. I had left him alone.

Sometimes, dreams are not just dreams... Like, you can't shrug your shoulders and say, 'dreams end with the night, and carry on with your day, like nothing happened at all'.

The little boy who came in my dreams, must live in a faraway land. He must have had a dream too. He must have played along with me in his dreams. And when the morning comes to him, he will wake up and miss me too. But he will have a day as pleasant as mine. He will have a 'helluva time'...

It is strange, what happiness means... My happiness will make so many others happy. My loved ones, and ones who love me.. And perhaps the little boy will be happy too... because... he lives in my dreams..and he would like to come in happy dreams..

So, I look into my mirror and smile!

******************************************

No comments: