Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Chicken Pox & Story time

Hmm...

These days things are different at Mohta House, Switzerland. My hubby can now be seen sporting the new apron -which my sister brought for ME- and bustling in the kitchen.

Sunil and KITCHEN, his friends exclaim! hmmm, and why have I decided to call him finally by his good name? Ok ok, Linus... Linus looks so damn cute in his white t shirt, blue levis and the apron. He is cooking a nick nack, fixing his own breakfast, snack... heating milk for me, forcing me to eat, while I sleep like a lazy old bone...

You call this CHicken pox....

Hmm, how I hate to fall sick, I tell him for the umpteenth time.

Switzerland seems to be a destination which will have taught us both so many things. Togetherness like it never was. Its almost honeymoon through out . And taking care of one another, managing our house, doing the households, waiting for him to come back, sorting our once in a while tiffs. giving each other huge bear hugs whenever you feel like..............and here comes CHICKEN POX..

hmmmm.... more later....time for me to go rest...

will be running temperature again in the evening as usual, and give pain to Linus as I fuss over eating...

(how I have come to love him like.... he hehe)..

now u might tell me, such personal things are a no no in what started as a marketing blog... but CHICKEN POX...so allow me..

and send me e flowers and love..

ahem ahem

vid

No comments: