Monday, January 22, 2007

Taking Stock

Hmm, few nights ago, when Linus was reading my blog, I asked , would you read it had I not written it? He did not have to answer, he just smiled. No, he would not read it!

So, I started to wonder, why would anyone read my blog. Friends could come once in a while, see what is going on with that 'laugh it out loud' kid. Hmm, after all what is there that I am offering... a tit bit of daily life, expressing few irrelevant details, and well what else?

While I wonder, I realize that there is really nothing substantial on offer- nothing on humor, nothing at all on branding or marketing or good/bad customer expereinces (something I could do well in writing), no remarkable anecdotes, but just a ramble.... Perhaps, because I no more write a diary, or no more put in effort to write an article that i would send to the newspapers. Ah, it all needs discipline. hmm...

Well, it needs more, a flare, creativity... and feeling the low i am feeling currently... I do one thing to stop myself to get into the pit of self pity! I write a threatening message to an 'ardent' reader (ok ok ok, just a reader!)--- hey, why the heck do you read my posts, to see how pathetic writings could be... or you got too much time on you (he he he ), any case, gimme a reason why i should keep writing.... i am shutting off....

Hmm.. and comes a generous reply!
i read it, it's interesting


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks.... my ego is now in seventh heaven... Huh, don't I try just one more post, so that those of you who read, don't go disapointed when you visit me...

:)

hope the enthusiasm reaches newer heights..

vid

No comments: