Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Snow fall

It was snowing today!

Hmm... go take a walk dear, Linus tells me. I look at him and wink, are you driving me out of the house! He says, No I want to see you walk in the snow.

I struggle with my jacket, he lends me a hand. I tie my shoelaces - can I get some water please. He hands me a glass of water. Tells me not to forget my umbrella. And off I go...

Outside the building, I look up if he is looking out of the balcony... I do not see him, disappointed, I walk on... I look at the snow.. Oh my God... snow.. little white flakes.. like someone was emptying the pillows made of soft cotton flakes...

I walk out to the street, I see him waving at me...

Sweets, there has not been a better expression of love than this.... to ask me to walk in the snow... so that you can see my delight... so that you can feel me taking the fresh air...

I walk on. I look at the cars parked at the street. I touch the snow that has covered one of them. Oh, it is snow!

How many names they must have for snow in Eskimo language.... I come home and ask, what should I call you Sweets?

:-)

First walk in the snow! Awesome!!!

No comments: