Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oh Hum Dum... dara dam dam

Snowy Morning!

Linus opens the door of my room. I open my eyes.

So been awake for long?
No! just a while ago. Not sleeping soundly any case.
Ah... get up now, it is a lovely morning.
Naaah... feel cold and sleepy.
Ok, I will fix my breakfast then.

Dam dara dam , mast mast...
Oh, hum dum bin terey kya jeena..

I am lying on the bed while I hear the song, Linus just played on his notebook.

I get up in a while, fix a small tiffin for him, which he can take to work. After a long while, I am back to kitchen .

Last night, I was telling him, I am fed up of being ill... Skin on my face has been infected by some bacteria.... streppococcus or sth... Recovering from chickenpox and there comes bacteria on virus... argh... And I say aloud, if I ever get any chronic illness, I would give up and hope to ...

Hmmm... and before he is off to office, he says - I really liked that song... I played it twice. Dedicate it to you...

Hmm...the song is on repeat loop now....

I will get well soon... I know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have read them all. i am alive. and i have posted a jhaare blog. i am in an incomprehensibly low mood. who am i?